Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
I’m still somewhat convinced that someone sold their soul to create the special effects in Jurassic Park because that shit is over 20 years old and it still really, really holds up, better than the stuff in a lot of current movies, even.
Fucking witchcraft, man.
This was because Jurassic Park relied heavily upon:
- "Practical" special effects like animatronics and puppetry
- Using conditions that would mask imperfections - darkness, rain heavy wind etc.
- POSTER POSTER POSTER POSSTER
- have to get that finished b/c i’m printing it tomorrow afternoon
- clean room
- bake bread
- make dinner?
- MEET UP W/ RESEARCH PARTNER TO DISCUSS POSTER POSTER POSTER
Play this at my funeral otherwise I’m coming back and slapping all you basic bitches.
• doesnt understand the gaza confict
• kind of an asshole
Someone get Mulder.
First of all, thank you very much ! Merci beaucoup ^u^
Never excepted so much likes on the legend of Zelda : Feather Time, so I tried to see if it works with some games …. now I think I can see birds and pigeons on everything ! Imagine these epic games only with pigeons and turtle doves !
I’ll call this idea: Story-bird !
If you could choose only one game on the list, which one would you choose ? :p
I can’t get enough of these…