a kid from my high is fucking trending on facebook because of a stupid petition to get a senior photo of him holding a cat into the yearbook…
My principal decided to join him in a photo.
The new photograph will go in the yearbook as a way to raise awareness for American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and rescue animals like Mr. Bugglesworth and Vivienne.
trying to decode what you wrote to yourself.jpeg
i am laughing so hard at this
every anders cutscene just makes me wonder if he’s gonna be alright
Bangkok-based photographer Visarute Angkatavanich began photographing the beautiful dance of the Siamese fighting fish three years ago after falling in love with them at a fish show.
coming out of the closet? no. i’m coming out of my cage and i’ve been doing just fine gotta gotta be down because i want it all
If you Build It || Air Traffic Controller
a recent dream i had featured a comfortably bisexual indiana jones
it wasn’t half bad
so a few days ago i sat down for dinner and my mom handed me the camera with a strange look on her face. all she said was “you need to see this” and i was like ?? okay
that is my dad with a pigeon on his head.
SO OF COURSE MY REACTION WAS JUST “WHAT?! HOW??? HOW”…
- No lasting injuries as in Origins and 2
- Qunari horns don’t have a size slider
- Ears and earlobes are customizable
- Scars can be moved around the face and aren’t fixed in place
- Can build specific armour shapes from any material once you have the schematic for that shape.
- Qunari headgear will be tattoo like warpaint
- Eyelash shape and colour is customizable
- Huge customization available in CC (click and drag)
- Quick escape button - variations for each class help you to escape (run away) from enemies quickly.
- No bar or number system for companion approval
- However you will be notified of approval and disapproval
- Class and hereldary armors